How to Build an Online Business as a Single Mom with No Experience
Single mother and Berlin-based digital nomad, Freya Casey, is “one of the happiest people in the world” because she turned her greatest passion of singing into her profession - with absolutely NO prior business experience!
She has been performing all around the world for many years, in opera, musical theatre, with orchestras, bands, combos, and as a solo artist, and now teaches people how to master their voices through her YouTube channel with more than 75,000 subscribers.
She sings in all genres, whether it be jazz, pop, soul, blues rock, or gospel. She believes that no one needs to put limitations on their voice - it’s all a matter of technique. You can learn it and she can teach you!
Join Freya and Kristin on this episode of Badass Digital Nomads as they talk about:
- How Freya went from opera singer to online business owner.
- How to work from home as a stay-at-home, single mom.
- How to start an online business without any experience.
- How to know when to quit your job and become self-employed.
- How Freya grew her YouTube channel to over 75,000 subscribers.
- How to start an online community.
- How to make passive income online.
- How you can figure out anything on the way to location independence.
- How masterminds can help you learn new skills and grow your business.
- How to grow an online audience.
LEARN TO SIGN WITH FREYA:
Remember to join our *live* podcast recordings every Tuesday on YouTube.com/DigitalNomad or catch the podcast replay below -
🎧 Listen on:
Subscribe to Traveling with Kristin for weekly episodes of DIGITAL NOMAD TV - travel videos, interviews, and a behind-the-scenes look at the digital nomad lifestyle.